Family Dog Fitness
- Increased trunk and core strength
- Stabilization of weak areas
- Improved balance and awareness of the body’s position in space
- Improved reaction and control
- Increased range of motion in joints and elongation of the muscles
- Build confidence
- Weight loss and general conditioning
Our next session of this class will be offered on Wednesday March 22nd at 7:00pm. The class is 5 weeks in length and costs $125.00. Class size is limited to 6 dogs, so be sure to register early. In order to complete the registration process, we do require payment for the class. You can reach the office Monday through Friday between 12:00pm -6:00pm. All classes are held at the K9 Connection Dog Training center in Buffalo, NY.
Stay tuned for the next round of fitness class!