Basic Functions and Settings of The Remote Collar
Charging the system
Turning the system on/off
Using the stimulation and adjusting levels
Fitting the collar
Locking/unlocking levels (how to have your dogs on different levels)
Using the boost feature
Programming the boost amount
Activating the LED light
Basic Usage Of the Remote Collar
- Using the remote is just like the “hot and cold” game
- If your dog doesn’t respond to your command in 1 second, press and hold down the button until he starts to respond.
- Releasing the button is the equivalent of a reward
- If when you press the button your dog does not show any signs of changing his behavior, slowly turn up the dial while continuing to hold the button down. Stop raising the dial once your dog shows signs of reacting to the stimulation.
- If when you press the button the dog seems confused or unsure, repeat the command and use guiding body language to help him.