Part Time Dog Trainer Contractors are needed to conduct evening and weekend private lessons as well as run specialty classes. Classes we have offered in the past are Scent, Rally, Puppy, and Semi-Private. We are open to offering new classes with trainers who have a proven track record of successfully conducting group classes and/or private lessons. Part-Time Dog Trainer Contractors receive commission- based pay.
The ideal candidate for Part-Time Dog Training Contractor will:
- Have an understanding of and working experience in balanced training methodologies and canine behavior modification and will also have a working knowledge of balanced training tools (prong, e-collar, etc).
- Be able to work independently as well as with our established tight- knit team
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Be highly compassionate. Our human and canine clients are from all walks of life and come to us with a variety of personal challenges.
- Be comfortable working with challenging dogs
- Be comfortable using a broad variety of training techniques
- Be upbeat and enthusiastic
- Be reliable
- Have evening and weekend availability
- Have a proven track record of successfully conducting group classes and/ or private lessons
Independent Dog Training Contractors must be insured. We will handle all advertising, scheduling, and billing. Independent Dog Training Contractors are welcome to use our equipment or bring their own.
Interested parties should email a cover letter and resume to Amy Cappelli at email@example.com