Obedience & Behavior Training
- Do you have a dog that just won’t listen?
- Is your dog’s behavior unreliable or inconsistent?
- Does your dog display fearful or aggressive behaviors?
- Or do you have a puppy who just needs to learn right from wrong?
We can help!
K9 connection specializes in training for both obedience, and behavior modification.
In our obedience programs each and every dog and owner get a program that is custom designed to meet their specific needs and goals.
With our training programs you can expect a dog who:
- Listens after the first command
- Listens around all distractions
- Listens without the need for bribery with food
- Listens without need for getting angry or raising your voice
Our training focuses on creating an obedient dog through the development of respect and trust. Your relationship with your dog is the most important factor.
Behavior Modification programs will provide specific instruction and exercises to help transform your disorderly dog into a polite pooch.
- Behavior commonly addressed may include, but are not limited to:
- Aggression (toward humans or dogs)
- Excessive barking
- Door dashing
- Separation anxiety
- Unruly house behavior
Many common behavior problems such as jumping, nipping, counter surfing and even mild aggression, fall under the category of “bad manners” and can be addressed with a Private Lesson or Board and Train Program.
Serious aggression and other severe pathological behaviors should be addressed in a Board and Train program.