Welcome to K9 Connection K9 Enrichment Daycare
Our mission is to meet each dog’s social, mental and physical needs in an engaging, safe, healthy and appropriate way.
What does this mean for you and your dog?
As a training facility we are always looking at daycare through the lens of canine behavior and socialization. In our decade of observing dogs during all day free-play daycare, we realized that only a small percentage of dogs actually enjoy the 8 hour frenetic energy of free play. When we decreased our daily capacity and started to work with the dogs in smaller groups, we found that our dogs thrived on having a very structured day tailored to their individual needs and interests. With shorter sessions in smaller groups, scheduled quiet/ rest time and one-on-one sessions of Enrichment, we are helping to create a more balanced dog.
The benefits of our K9 Enrichment Daycare include:
- Individualized plan for your dog based on their physical, mental and social needs.
- Small social groups (2-5 dogs)- hand selected based on who your dog plays best with. Please note that not all dogs will qualify for off leash free- play, but may be eligible for pack walks which satisfy the social need.
- Higher quality rest. Frequent rest times help teach your dogs to settle.
- Higher quality of play, despite shorter periods of play time
- Rotation among several activities and play groups provides variety daily, weekly, monthly
- Mental stimulation builds your dog’s confidence as well as his self-control
What types of activities will your dog participate in?
K9 Enrichment Daycare is open from 7:15am – 6:00pm
Monday through Friday.
Drop-off is between 7:15am – 9:00am,
Pick-up is between 4:00pm – 6:00pm,
For drop off/pick-up outside of these hours, please call or email in advance.
We schedule dates in advance and fill up fast! (Current wait time can be 4-5 weeks)
K9 Enrichment Daycare Pricing
New Pricing Effective on June 19, 2023
Full Day $43.00 (5 Hours or more)
Half Day $35.00 (5 Hours or less)
**pricing includes tax
10 Full Day Pass $388.00 ($42.00 savings)
10 Half Day Pass $321.00 ($29.00 savings)
10 Pass Packages will expire after six months
- Dogs must have good manners in small social groups.
- Aggressive/reactive dogs may require additional training and/or may require a muzzle during social activities.
- Current rabies vaccination (1 year or 3 year, as determined by vet)
- Current Distemper/Parvo vaccination or Titers
- Current (within one year) Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccination
- Canine Influenza vaccination strongly recommended.
- Dogs over 6 months old must be spayed or neutered
- Must be receiving flea and tick treatment
Get The Ball Rolling
** Pease note that we currently have a large number of applicants and a waitlist for Enrichment Trial Days. If you don’t hear back from us, please be patient as we work through our current list of applicants. We will contact you as soon as we have an opening for a new Trial Day. Thank you.**